The Disability Information Centre of Edgeworth (DICE) is a free social services organisation that holds a large range of special aids and associated health information. Their services and solutions are readily available to anyone who needs them. The group also supplies complimentary and objective information, as well as guidance to those of any age demanding special needs.
Their main services and offers include: proper care, Blue Badge, health benefits, volunteering opportunities, equipment, vacations, training, education, and transportation.
We can offer you, or assist you in gaining access to, details on:
- The many services offered, and the best ways to access them
- Ways to discover professional support and advocacy groups
- The best ways to discover a Requirements Evaluation and Service
- Coordination organisation
- Other local information
- Available centers and companies in your neighborhood
- Info relevant to certain impairments and aging procedures